Replacing the PIVOT Block
If the PIVOT block on your Ergatta rowers arm is damaged and requires replacement, the below guide can be followed to install the new PIVOT block.
- Disconnect all wires to the touchscreen. Using a ⅛” Allen Key, remove the touchscreen bolt then lift the touchscreen off the mounting arm. Place your current touchscreen in a safe location.
- Using a pair of 7/32” Allen Keys, remove the bolt from one side of the mounting arm axle. Note, this bolt will likely be very tight at first.
- Remove the axle, safely placing the components on the top deck of your rower as you go.
- Re-assemble the axle using the new PIVOT Block provided:
4a Order of Components: Spacer, Washer x2, PIVOT Block, Washer x2, Spacer.
4b To start, determine the correct orientation for the PIVOT Block. The PIVOT Block should lock against the lower axle when the connection prong is facing directly forward as shown below:
4c Next, place the first long spacer and two washers back onto the axle. Position the axle such that the end is as close to the washers as possible.
4d Using one hand, first take the remaining spacer and washer and hold them in place, without being on the axle. Then, using your other hand, place the PIVOT block in-between the two sets of washers/spacers, and push the axle through.
- Re-secure the axle in place using the bolt, and a pair of 7/32” Allen Keys.
- Re-attached the touchscreen to the new PIVOT Block and secure using the touchscreen bolt.
- Re-connect the wires to the touchscreen.
Any questions for further issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com.