Adjusting the Recoil Belt
This article provides instructions for making minor adjustments to the tension of the recoil belt if the belt is found to be too close to the ground. If the recoil belt is loose enough that the rower handle is not under tension, please refer to this article.
- Stand the Rower up-right, then disconnect the recoil belt from the bungee cord.
- Pull the end of the recoil belt through the strap as shown below:
- Pull ~2-3 additional inches of the belt through the strap.
- Run the belt back through the strap and fully tighten.
- Stand the rower back up, and reconnect the recoil belt to the bungee.
The belt should now be slightly tighter and lifted from the ground. If needed, this process can be repeated to further tighten the belt.
Any further questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.