Disassembling Your Ergatta Lite
This article will provide instructions for disassembling your Ergatta Lite. You may want to disassemble your rower for transportation. For instructions on repacking your rower reference this article.
- Begin by disconnecting all wires attached to the touchscreen/VESA mount. The sensor cord may remain hanging from the rower's arm. Place the USB and power cables in a safe location.
- Using the 1/8" Allen key, remove the touchscreen bolt then slide the touchscreen off of the mounting arm. Place the touchscreen and touchscreen bolt in a safe location.
- Remove the water from your tank by following this guide.
- Lower the mounting arm then lift the rower into the active position and disconnect the bungee cord from the recoil belt, then lower the rower back into the active position.
- Raise the mounting arm and lift the handle from the handle rests and allow it to rest on the forward risers. Loosen both top deck Joint Connector Bolts (JCB's) 1-2 rotations using the 4mm Allen Key. They do not need to be fully removed. Note, there will be no tension in the handle belt at this stage.
- Remove both handle rests/handle rest bolts using the 5mm Allen Key, then place them aside in a safe location. Pull the handle to the front of the tank then lower the arm.
- Remove the two JCB's fastening the dolly wheels to the rails, then remove the dolly wheels and place them in a safe location.
- Using the 5mm Allen Key, remove all four JCB's fastening the footboard to the rails. Lift the footboard off the rails.
- Using the 5mm Allen Key, remove all four JCB's fastening the tank assembly to the rails. Carefully lift the tank off the rails. To avoid any scratches, place the tank onto a soft surface such as a towel or blanket.
- Spread the rails apart slightly, then lift the seat off the rails.
- Remove the four JCB's fastening the rear spacer to the rails using the 5mm Allen Key, then remove the rear spacer.
Your rower is now fully disassembled and may be packed for transportation as described here.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.