Selecting an Interval Workout
There are three categories of interval workouts:
- Endurance workouts, structured around building your stamina with long intervals and fewer rest periods.
- HIIT workouts, structured to challenge you with rapid changes between periods of intensity and rest.
- Technique workouts, designed to build your pace and power management skills.
Each interval workout also has a specific “focus”:
- Split-focused workouts revolve around hitting and maintaining intensity targets. Intensity targets are defined as personalized split ranges, based on your biometrics, fitness capacity, and calibration results.
- SPM-focused workouts: are focused on hitting and maintaining stroke rate targets; essentially the rhythm or cadence with which you row.
- Hybrid workouts: a challenging combination that direct you to hit and maintain targets for both intensity and SPM at the same time.
There are hundreds of interval workouts available on the platform, with more added each week.
An overview video can be found here.