I am seeing a “USB Connection Issue" error on my WaterRower Upgrade Package
If you receive a “USB Connection Issue” error message on your Ergatta Upgrade Package, this indicates that the Ergatta touchscreen is not detecting a connection from your S4 monitor.
Below are some troubleshooting tips to resolve this:
- Ensure that the Ergatta touchscreen and S4 monitor are both powered on. There should be a PC symbol displayed in the center of the S4 monitor.
- Ensure that the USB cord is firmly plugged into both the Ergatta touchscreen and the S4 monitor.
- The larger end of the USB cord should be plugged in to the left side of the touchscreen (when viewing the touchscreen from the back).
- Please also ensure that the larger end of the USB cord is not plugged in upside down; double-check that you are firmly plugging in the large end of the USB cord correctly.
- Try unplugging and re-plugging the USB cord on both ends.
If the issue still persists, we recommend following the steps in the video below to determine if you require a replacement S4 monitor:
If the issue persists after trying all the troubleshooting steps above (including those in the video), then we recommend contacting WaterRower to see whether you’ll require a new S4 monitor to resolve this.
Members in the US & Canada
Members in the UK
Members in Germany