I am seeing a “USB Connection Issue" error on my WaterRower Upgrade Package
If you receive a “USB Connection Issue” error message, this indicates that the Ergatta app is not detecting a connection from your S4 monitor.
Below are some troubleshooting tips:
- Ensure that your S4 monitor is turned on.
- Ensure that the USB cord is firmly plugged into both the tablet monitor and the S4 monitor.
- Ensure that the larger end of the USB cord is plugged into the left side of the tablet (the left side when viewing the tablet from the back).
- Please also ensure that the larger end of the USB cord is not plugged in upside down; be sure to double check that you are firmly plugging in the large end of the USB cord correctly
- Try unplugging and re-plugging the USB cord on both ends.
If the issue still persists, we recommend following the steps in the video below to determine if you require a replacement S4 monitor:
Make sure your tablet monitor is powered on and the other end of the USB cable is plugged into the tablet. The S4 monitor should turn on automatically, and you should no longer see a "No Rower Connected!" alert.
Still having trouble or does your S4 monitor still not turn on? Contact email@example.com.