Ergatta Workout Experiences
Ergatta offers four main workout experiences (with more on the way!).
Meteor Workouts: You can control the direction of your workout-hold your zone and collect points and then dig deep to grab bonuses that will put you ahead.
Pulse Workouts: Structured interval workouts that challenge you to hit and maintain personalized SPM & Split targets. Workout categories include Endurance, HIIT, and Technique.
Race Workouts: Compete against yourself or other members of the Ergatta community to claim your spot on the leaderboard. Work through our extensive library of asynchronous races, or join in on our Live Race events.
Open Row: Self-led rows; set your time or distance and row at your own pace.
You can also choose to complete a Push Program, which are structured collections of Interval and Race workouts organized around a specific goal and a final challenge.
Interval workouts on the Ergatta are split into 3 categories:
- Endurance workouts: These workouts are structured around building your stamina with long intervals and fewer rest periods.
- HIIT workouts: HIIT workouts are structured to challenge you with rapid changes between periods of intensity and rest.
- Technique workouts: These workouts are designed to build your pace and power management skills.
Each Interval workout type has a specific focus:
- Split-focused workouts: these revolve around hitting and maintaining targets. Intensity targets are defined as personalized split ranges, based on your biometrics, fitness capacity, and calibration results.
- SPM-focused workouts: these are focused on hitting and maintaining stroke rate targets; essentially the rhythm or cadence with which you row.
- Hybrid workouts: a challenging combination that direct you to hit and maintain targets for both intensity and SPM at the same time.
There are hundreds of interval workouts available on the platform, with more added each week.