1. Remove the SmartRow from the WaterRower.
- Please reference these videos for further instruction:
2. Loosen the four tie rod bolt.
3. Place the handle strap in-between the bracket.
4. Place the SmartRow pulley into the bracket. Align the flat cut out in the bracket with the flat on the pulley axle. The two pieces should have a snug fit.
5. Slide the bracket assembly in between the forward risers.
6. Slide the bracket assembly upwards, underneath the tie rod bolts.
7. Tighten the tie rod bolts and secure the bracket assembly in place.
8. Remaining steps can be found in the Ergatta Upgrade Package assembly video.