Ergatta Membership Questions
An active membership is required in order to access the Ergatta platform. A single membership supports unlimited profiles per machine.
You can select a monthly membership ($29/month) or pre-purchase an annual membership at a discount ($290/year). When you first launch Ergatta, you’ll be prompted to select your membership and enter your payment information. Any complimentary or promotional months of membership will be applied to your account and used before you are billed.
An Ergatta Membership includes:
- • Unlimited profiles on a single device for family and friends
• Access to Ergatta’s unique and growing library of game-based fitness workouts
• Fresh programming with 6+ new workouts added each week
• Real-time performance tracking and visualizations
• Personal dashboards with your workout history and fitness progress
• An engaged community of Ergatta members to connect and compete with
• Opportunity to unlock charitable donations made on your behalf by Ergatta
Can I use Ergatta without an active membership?
If you choose to suspend or cancel your membership, you will have access to a limited OpenRow module of Ergatta. In this module, you will be able to:
- Start a Free Row
- See key metrics as you workout
- Connect your headphones or heart rate monitor
- Access tutorial videos
- Any structured workout content - Interval Workouts, Race Workouts, OpenRow
- Push Programs
- Ergatta Rankings or Dashboard
- Stored Workout Data
- Calibration/re-calibration or personalized Intensity Zones
How do I pause or cancel my membership?
Reach out to email@example.com and we’ll help you out.