An active membership is required in order to access the Ergatta platform. A single membership supports unlimited profiles per machine.
You can select a monthly membership ($29/month) or pre-purchase an annual membership at a discount ($290/year). When you first launch Ergatta, you’ll be prompted to select your membership and enter your payment information. Any complimentary or promotional months of membership will be applied to your account and used before you are billed.
What does an Ergatta membership include?
- A continuously growing workout library of hundreds of workouts
- Training programs structured around your fitness goals
- Personal dashboards to store your workout data and track your progress
- Access to a growing community of competitors
- Ongoing access to our evolving digital content, including new workout games and experiences, requested features, and more (reach out to learn more about our roadmap)
Can I use Ergatta without an active membership?
You currently need an active membership in order to access the Ergatta application. In June, we'll launch an Open Row feature for non-members, which will provided limited access to Ergatta without an active membership.
How do I pause or cancel my membership?
Reach out to email@example.com and we’ll help you out.