Inconsistent Metrics/Rowing Data
If you're not seeing any metrics show up on your Ergatta or Ergatta Lite when you row, only some metrics appear, or your metrics appear to be moving slowly, then there may be an issue with the rower sensor connection. Please try the below troubleshooting steps below.
Please verify your rower’s serial number to determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Note: If your serial number is after 600900 the patch cable shown below is not applicable to your rower.
- Check that all cables are firmly connected and click into place. You may follow the steps in the video below:
- Try unplugging and re-plugging the cables. The short cable should click into place.
- Check that the sensor disc is in place. Follow the steps in the video below:
- Loosen the Top Deck Joint Connector Bolts 1-2 rotations. For the Ergatta Rower use the 5mm Allen Key, for the Ergatta Lite, use the 4mm Allen Key.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland