How to Pair Your WHOOP Fitness Tracker
If you own a WHOOP fitness tracker, please follow these steps to pair it with your Ergatta:
Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device
Turn on "HR broadcast" in the WHOOP app (see image below)
On the workout set up screen, click ‘Add New’ in the heart rate monitor section at the bottom of the screen and select your WHOOP device
If your WHOOP doesn't pair right away, or if you don’t see the WHOOP displayed on the Ergatta touchscreen as an available device, please try pairing your WHOOP device to Bluetooth via the touchscreen's home screen settings. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Power on the touchscreen. You can do so by pressing on the power button on the back of the touchscreen or by unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in.
- Once the screen has powered on, you should see a Profile Selection Screen which includes circles that show the former users. On this screen, please tap the upper lefthand corner of the 7-10 times. You're not tapping on a specific button, but trying to exit the Ergatta app.
- After doing so, you should exit the Ergatta app and enter the Android settings of the touchscreen.
- Click on Settings (the gear icon).
- Once you’re in the Android settings, select Bluetooth.
- You should then be able to select the WHOOP.
- Please then restart your Ergatta touchscreen and your WHOOP will be saved as a connected device.
- Your heart rate will now show up on the display during your workouts, and your average heart rate will be available in your workout summary stats.