I can't connect to WiFi
Recently, there was a small bug that affected the Wifi connection within the app for a handful of users. This bug has since been fixed, but unfortunately you need to download the latest version of the Ergatta app in order for the fix to be live (and to do that...you need Wifi!).
Fortunately, we have an easy workaround for you:
- Tap the upper lefthand corner of the "Wifi Setup" screen 7-10 times
- This will exit the Ergatta app for you, and take you to the tablet's home screen
- When you're on the home screen, swipe up from the bottom to pull up the tablet's settings
- Please go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wifi
- From here, you can hook up to your home Wifi network
- Relaunch the Ergatta app, and you should be all connected to the internet
Please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to experience WiFi issues!