Troubleshooting Internet Connection
The Ergatta requires connection to a WiFi network with a minimum speed of 10 Mbps. If possible, please try to place the Ergatta as close to a router as possible. You may also use an ethernet cable to connect your Ergatta to your network.
If you’re having trouble connecting to WiFi on your touchscreen through the Ergatta app, or are seeing the "Can't Connect to Network Error", we recommend trying to connect via the touchscreen's settings. Please reference this video for how to connect your Ergatta to the Internet through the touchscreen's settings:
- Tap rapidly on the upper lefthand corner of the WiFi Setup screen 7-10 times
- This will exit the Ergatta app for you, and take you to the touchscreen's home screen
- When you’re on the home screen, select settings.
- Please navigate to Settings -> Network & Internet -> WiFi
- From here, you can connect to your home WiFi network
- Shut down the Ergatta by holding down the power button for three seconds and then power it back on
If you’re still unable to connect to WiFi, we recommend trying to connect to another network or to a HotSpot if you have one. If you’re able to connect your Ergatta to your HotSpot, this indicates that there may be a poor connection where the Ergatta is located.
The Ergatta is able to connect to mesh networks as well. If you’re experiencing any connection issues, we recommend confirming your Ergatta’s connection to your mesh network. You may also try to reduce the amount of devices connected to your mesh network.
If you still experience any trouble, please contact our team at email@example.com