Troubleshooting Internet Connection
The Ergatta requires a minimum connection of 10 Mbps. If possible, please try to place the Ergatta as close to a router as possible. You may also use an ethernet cable to connect your Ergatta to your rower.
If you’re having trouble connecting to WiFi on your tablet through the app, we recommend trying to connect via the tablet OS. Please reference this video for how to connect your tablet to the internet through the tablet's settings:
- Tapping on the upper lefthand corner of the WiFi Setup screen 7-10 times
- This will exit the Ergatta app for you, and take you to the tablet’s home screen
- When you’re on the home screen, swipe up from the bottom to pull up the tablet’s settings.
- Please navigate to Settings -> Network & Internet -> WiFi
- From here, you can connect to your home WiFi network
- Relaunch the Ergatta app by clicking the small square icon at the bottom of your screen. Swipe right to pull the Ergatta app back into focus, and you should be all connected to the network you selected.
If you’re still unable to connect your internet, we recommend trying to connect to another network or to a HotSpot if you have one. If you’re able to connect your Ergatta to your HotSpot this indicates that there may be a poor connection where the Ergatta is located.
The Ergatta is able to connect to mesh networks as well. If you’re experiencing any connection issues, we recommend confirming your Ergatta’s connection to your mesh network. You may also try to reduce the amount of devices connected to your mesh network.
If you have any further issues, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org