How much does a membership cost?
An active membership is required in order to access the Ergatta platform. A single membership supports unlimited profiles per machine.
You can select a monthly membership ($29/month) or pre-purchase an annual membership at a discount ($290/year). When you first launch Ergatta, you’ll be prompted to select your membership plan and enter your payment information.
What does an Ergatta membership include?
- A continuously growing workout library of hundreds of workouts
- Training programs structured around your fitness goals
- Personal dashboards to store your workout data and track your progress
- Access to a growing community of competitors
- Ongoing access to our evolving digital content, including new workout games and experiences, requested features, and more (reach out to learn more about our roadmap)
Can I use Ergatta without an active membership?
If you choose to suspend or cancel your membership, you will have access to a limited OpenRow module of Ergatta. In this module, you will be able to:
- Start a Free Row
- See key metrics as you workout
- Connect your headphones or heart rate monitor
- Access tutorial videos
- Any structured workout content - Interval Workouts, Race Workouts, OpenRow
- Push Programs
- Ergatta Rankings or Dashboard
- Stored Workout Data
- Calibration/re-calibration or personalized Intensity Zones
If you have any additional questions about our membership options, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org