Troubleshooting Pairing Your Heart Rate Monitor
If you’re having trouble pairing your heart rate monitor (HRM) with your Ergatta, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Confirm that you’re using a compatible HRM. Supported devices include: Polar H9, Polar OH1, Polar H10, Polar Verity Sense, Garmin HRM-Dual, Wahoo Tickr, Coospo H6, WHOOP, Coros Apex Pro, and Scosche Rhythm+. Heart rate monitors that require a PIN entry to connect via Bluetooth (such as Apple Watch) and ANT+ devices are not supported at this time.
- Please exit the connection screen, restart your HRM, and once again try to connect to the Ergatta. (Your HRM must be worn when trying to connect.)
- Toggle the Bluetooth switch in Ergatta off and on.
- Power cycle the Ergatta touchscreen. To do so, please hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the touchscreen. Wait a moment, and then press the power button once more to reboot.
- Confirm that the HRM is turned on and in pairing mode.
- Confirm that the HRM is not connected to any other devices (this is required for some HRM devices). This may require turning off Bluetooth temporarily on your phone or other connected devices in order to prevent them from automatically connecting to your HRM and interrupting the pairing process.
- If you're using a HRM that has an electrode-based chest strap, make sure the electrodes are seated properly against the skin and ensure that the strap is appropriately tight. If your HRM’s manual instructs you to wet textile electrodes prior to pairing, please ensure that you have done so.
If you still experience any trouble, please contact our team at email@example.com