Troubleshooting Pairing Heart Rate Monitors
If you’re unable to pair your HRM with Ergatta, please try the below:
- Confirm that you’re using a compatible HRM. Supported devices include: Polar H9, Polar OH1, Polar H10, Garmin HRM-Dual, Garmin HRM-PRO, Wahoo Tickr, Coospo H6, and WHOOP.
- Toggle the Bluetooth switch in Ergatta on and off.
- Confirm that the HRM is turned on and in pairing mode.
- Confirm that the HRM is not connected to another device. (This is required for some HRM devices) This may require turning off Bluetooth temporarily from your phone or other devices to prevent them from automatically connecting and interrupting the pairing process.
- If you're using a HRM that is an electrode-based chest straps: Make sure the strap electrodes are seated properly against the skin, strap is appropriately tight, and textile electrodes may need to be wetted.
Still having trouble? Contact email@example.com.