This article will show you how to replace your Ergatta or Ergatta Lite Touchscreen. In addition to the instructions provided below, the following video may be referenced for additional guidance:
Note: The below pictures show the process on the Ergatta Rower, however the same steps should be followed for the Ergatta Lite.
- Begin by disconnecting the wires connected to the Touchscreen, as well as the Touchscreen mount. The power cable (attached to the Touchscreen) and sensor cable (attached to the mount) can be left hanging from from mounting arm. Place the USB cable in a safe location.
- Using the 1/8th" Allen Key, remove the Touchscreen bolt from the Touchscreen mount.
- Gently pull the touchscreen forward off of the mounting arm.
- Take the replacement Touchscreen and place it onto the mounting arm ensuring it is pushed all the way back onto the arm.
- Re-insert the Touchscreen bolt into the mount and tighten down with the 1/8" Touchscreen bolt.
- Re-attach the wires per the below diagram:
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland