What are my options for delivery and installation?
At checkout on the “Delivery and Installation” page you will have the option to select Ground Shipping (Self-Assembly Required) or Professional Delivery and Assembly.
- Ground Shipping (Self-Assembly Required) is $149. Your rower will ship directly to you 5-10 days from purchase. Your Ergatta rower will be shipped in 3 boxes. Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking information. Once you have received the rower you will be able to easily self assemble your rower. Opting for Self Assembly will not affect the warranty.
- For instructions on how to assemble the rower, please reference this video:
- For more details please visit our FAQ page for Ground Shipping (Self-Assembly Required)
- Professional Delivery and Assembly is $249. Your rower components will ship from Rhode Island directly to our local delivery partner in your area. Our team will send you an email as soon as your order has been shipped. Once all components have arrived with our delivery partner, they will begin the assembly process; while they build the machine, they will also run key quality assurance tests. When the machine is ready and has passed our quality assurance checks, our delivery partner will contact you to coordinate delivery that works for your schedule.
- For more details please visit our FAQ page for Delivery and Expert Assembly
Below are some of our most common FAQs.
Do you offer any accessories?
We do have a few accessory packages available for purchase. You can purchase these here.
Do I need a mat?
The Ergatta rower is designed to work on any floor type from hardwood to tile to carpet without risk of damage. However, if you do wish to place a mat underneath to catch sweat or for added stability, we offer the Ergatta Rower mat. This mat both cover the size of the unit, and make sure your rower is stable and not making contact with the floor.
Do you have any recommendations on where to place my Ergatta?
Absolutely! We recommend placing the Ergatta in an area with a strong internet connection and a place where it is near an outlet. Generally, you should avoid storing the rower where it has the potential to be exposed to inclement weather, such as rain, hail or snow. Additionally, we do not recommend storing the rower where it can be exposed to freezing or hot temperatures.
- Have a cool set up? Send us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org to potentially be featured on our social media!