Delivery and Installation
When can I expect to receive my Ergatta?
You can expect to receive your Ergatta 2-4 weeks after you place your order.
What does the delivery and installation charge include?
A $199 delivery and installation charge includes shipping, assembly, and delivery services. Our delivery partner will oversee the assembly and quality assurance of your rower, before delivering it to you -- fully assembled.
Note: We are able to make an exception on a case-by-case basis should customers want to receive the rower directly and assemble it themselves; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with this request. We may also from time to time offer this as an option to customers in the event that our delivery partner has limited service in your area.
How does the delivery and installation process work?
Your rower will ship from our manufacturer, WaterRower, in Rhode Island. The machine will be shipped in 3 boxes directly to our local delivery partner in your area. Our team will send you an email as soon as your order has been shipped with the tracking information.
Once all 3 boxes arrive with our delivery partner, they will begin the assembly process; while they build the machine, they will also run key quality assurance tests.
You can expect to hear from our delivery partner within 5-7 business days after all 3 boxes have been delivered. When the machine is ready and has passed our quality assurance checks, our delivery partner will contact you to coordinate delivery that works for your schedule.
We are working with a few different delivery partners at this time, so the exact delivery experience may differ slightly from customer to customer, but here’s what you can expect from the experience:
- Our delivery partner may contact you by e-mail, text, or phone call in order to schedule your delivery appointment. You should let our delivery partner know if you have any specific requests.
- Your rower will be delivered to the room/space of your choice. If you would prefer that our delivery partner not enter your home, you can also instruct them to leave your rower outside. The delivery should take less than 15 minutes.
- Our delivery partners are expected to follow all necessary COVID-19 safety protocols. If for any reason this is not the case please let us know at email@example.com so that we can address this immediately.
- The dimensions are available below:
Activated: 86“ x 23” x 40“
Stored: 86” x 23“ x 22.5”
Upright: 23” x 22.5” x 86”Weight: 103 lbs, 76.5 lbs without water
The delivery team is expected to deliver your rower and plug it in to a power outlet to ensure that your machine turns on.
The delivery team is not expected to fill your tank prior to delivery; they will provide you with a siphon to do so after the delivery has been completed -- instructions can be found here. We recommend tap or purified water. We do not recommend well water.
The delivery team is not expected to provide a detailed demo or walk you through the initial set-up steps.
You may choose to tip the delivery partner at your discretion, but this is not required.
Where should I put my Ergatta?
- We recommend finding a space that has a strong internet connection and is nearby an outlet. The rower is powered by a 9 ft power cord that plugs into the wall.
- Once you’ve received your Ergatta, you will need to complete an onboarding process. This process includes connecting your tablet to the internet, creating your profile, and purchasing a membership. The Ergatta support team can help you with any questions you may have to get you set up! Please feel free to check out this FAQ here.
- Have a cool set up? Send us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org to potentially be featured on our social media!
If you need any assistance from our team or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Below are some of our most common FAQs.
Do you offer a COI?
Yes, our delivery partner can carry a Certificate of Insurance for delivery. You may provide any special instructions with our delivery partner. We recommend requesting that your technician carry the COI with them; this will ensure that the tech will have it present at the time of delivery.
How can I contact the delivery partner directly?
We currently are currently working with our delivery partner network to expand their direct contact capacity delivery partners. In the meantime, if you have any questions on your delivery, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I choose to self assemble?
We may offer our customers the ability to self assemble if you choose or if there is not a local technician available in your area. If you do choose to self assemble, your order will still ship in the stated delivery time. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Do you offer any accessories?
We do not offer accessories at this time! Our manufacturer, WaterRower, sells a few popular accessories
Do I need a mat?
The Ergatta rower is designed to work on any floor type from hardwood to tile to carpet without risk of damage. However, if you do wish to place a mat underneath to catch sweat or for added stability,
Do you have any recommendations on where to place my Ergatta?
Absolutely! We recommend placing the Ergatta in an area with a strong internet connection and a place where it is near an outlet. Generally, you should avoid storing the rower where it has the potential to be exposed to inclement weather, such as rain, hail or snow. Additionally, we do not recommend storing the rower where it can be exposed to freezing or hot temperatures.