I am seeing a “Can’t Connect to Network” error
This prompt usually displays because our machine cannot connect to the internet. We recommend our Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity steps listed below.
The Ergatta requires a minimum connection of 10 Mbps. If possible, please try to place the Ergatta as close to a router as possible. You may also use an ethernet cable to connect your Ergatta to your rower.
If you’re having trouble connecting to WiFi on your tablet through the app, we recommend trying to connect the tablet OS. You can do this by:
- Tapping on the upper lefthand corner of the WiFi Setup screen 7-10 times
- This will exit the Ergatta app for you, and take you to the tablet’s home screen
- When you’re on the home screen, swipe up from the bottom to pull up the tablet’s settings.
- Please navigate to Settings -> Network & Internet -> WiFi
- From here, you can connect to your home WiFi network
- Relaunch the Ergatta app and you should be all connected to the network you selected.
If you’re still unable to connect your internet, we recommend trying to connect via HotSpot. If you’re able to connect your Ergatta to your HotSpot this indicates that there may be a poor connection where the Ergatta is located.
The Ergattta is able to connect to mesh networks as well. If you’re experiencing any connection issues, we recommend confirming your Ergatta’s connection to your mesh network. You may also try to reduce the amount of devices connected to your mesh network.
If you have any further issues, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org