Troubleshooting Pairing Bluetooth Headphones, Speakers, or AirPods
If you run into any issues when pairing your Bluetooth audio devices with your Ergatta, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that your device is turned on, and that it is Bluetooth compatible.
- Note: The Ergatta touchscreen is not yet compatible with ANT+ devices.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website for your device in order to check on any additional troubleshooting steps while pairing.
- Try rebooting both the Ergatta touchscreen and your Bluetooth device. Fully shut down both devices, then restart them and re-attempt pairing.
- Make sure the device is fully charged or has a strong charge.
- Make sure there are no other devices connected to your audio device; this may interfere with the Ergatta trying to connect to your Bluetooth device. Try unpairing/forgetting the audio device on all other devices (i.e. your phone, tablets, etc.).
- Try “forgetting” the device on the Ergatta touchscreen, then restart the pairing process from the beginning.
If you are still experiencing any difficulty, please follow the steps below to pair your device directly from the touchscreen’s settings:
- Power on the touchscreen
- Tap the upper lefthand corner of the “Profile Selection” screen 7-10 times
- This will exit the Ergatta app for you, and take you to the touchscreen’s home screen
- When you’re on the home screen, select settings (the gear icon).
- Please go to Settings > Connected devices > Pair Device
- Select your device, wait until it says "Pairing Successful”
- Restart the touchscreen
If you are using AirPods: please refer to the below steps for pairing:
- Open your AirPods charging case and press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your AirPods from the list.
- Confirm you’ve successfully paired.
Still having trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.