Troubleshooting Pairing Bluetooth Headphones or AirPods
If you run into issues when pairing your Bluetooth headphones with your Ergatta, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that your device is turned on, and that it is indeed Bluetooth compatible. (Note: The Ergatta tablet is not yet compatible with ANT+ devices.)
- Check the manufacturer website of your headphones as they may have additional troubleshooting steps on pairing. Be sure to check the webpage for the brand of headphones that you're trying to pair to see if there are any troubleshooting steps available.
- Try rebooting both devices; turn the Ergatta tablet fully off, and the headphones fully off; then, restart both devices and resume trying to pair them.
- Make sure the headphones are fully charged/have a strong charge.
- Make sure there are no other devices connected to your headphones; this may interfere with the Ergatta trying to connect to your headphones. Try unpairing/forgetting the headphones on every other device in your house (i.e. your phone, tablets, etc.)
- Try “forgetting” the device on the Ergatta tablet, and restarting the discovery/pairing process from scratch
If you are using AirPods: please refer to the below steps for pairing:
- Open your AirPods charging case and press the holding pairing button on the back of the case.
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your AirPods from the list.
- Confirm you’ve successfully paired.
Still having trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org