My Touchscreen Isn't Turning On
If your touchscreen is not turning on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Please check to see if the green light is lit on your power cable. If the green light is not lit, this would indicate an issue with the power cable itself.
- This could also be due to an issue with the power outlet that you're using. Please double-check this by connecting the power cable into another functioning power outlet.
- If the green light is lit, please try plugging the power cable directly into the DC port on the touchscreen, instead of into the mounting arm.
- If the touchscreen turns on when you connect the power cable directly, this indicates that there is a problem with the wooden mounting arm.
- If the touchscreen does not turn on when you connect the power cable directly, this indicates that the issue is with the touchscreen itself.
After following these steps, please contact our team at email@example.com with a summary of the issue and your rower’s serial number.