Replacing Your Touchscreen Mount
This article will outline the steps required to replace your touchscreen VESA mount. In addition to the below instructions, the following video may also be referenced for further guidance:
- Begin my disconnecting all wires connected to the touchscreen and touchscreen mount. The two wires coming form the mounting arm can be left hanging. Place the USB cable in a safe location.
- Then raise the mounting arm and remove the touchscreen bolt using the 1/8" Allen key.
- Gently remove the touchscreen from the mounting arm, and place in on a flat surface. We recommended placing a towel or other soft surface under the touchscreen to reduce the risk of the screen scratching.
- Using the provided 2.5mm Allen key, remove the four screws fastening the mount to the back of the tablet.
- Use the same four screws to fasten your replacement mount onto the tablet.
- Place the touchscreen back onto your mounting arm, the re-secure using the touchscreen bolt and 1/8" Allen key.
- Reattach the wires per the below diagram:
Power on your rower and verify it is functioning as intended.
If you have have any questions or if the issue persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address and rower’s serial number, which is located on a white sticker above the tank.
United Kingdom Owners
If you have any questions or if the issue persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com with your shipping address and rower’s serial number, which is located on a white sticker above the tank.