At Ergatta, we believe in providing access to a motivating, convenient daily fitness routine is genuinely transformative.
We recommend please reading our manual carefully before using your Ergatta Rower and follow all operating, maintenance, and safety guidelines provided. Any improper use or maintenance can result in injury and void the warranty terms.
1. Consult your doctor before engaging in any exercise program. Ergatta makes no representations or warranties that the Ergatta Rower is intended to and/or does diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any allergies or other medical disorders or conditions, and you hereby acknowledge this disclaimer and that we are not engaged in providing you with a medical device, medical advice and/or healthcare services by providing you with access to the Ergatta Rower.
2. If you feel pain or dizziness while exercising, stop immediately. It is recommended that you consult a doctor if the pain does not subside for an extended period of time.
3. Wear proper exercise clothing when using the Ergatta Rower. Loose clothing can get caught in the machine. Make sure your shoes are tied.
4. Injury may occur if equipment is used improperly. Review Ergatta technique tutorials before using your Ergatta Rower: erga.io/technique
5. Keep hands away from moving parts when the machine is in use. Keep all observers, especially children and pets, away from moving seat wheels, straps and pulleys. Ensure others do not touch the machine when in use.
6. Place the handle back into the handle rest after use. Do not let go of the handle when rowing.
7. Do not pull on the handle when the Ergatta is upright. This can cause the Ergatta to fall over.
8. When the Ergatta is in its upright storage position, take care it is not bumped which may cause it to fall over. Take extra caution with children. We recommend child-proofing the rower by installing two eye hooks on either side of the rower and securing the machine with a sturdy strap for added security.
9. Place the Ergatta on a horizontal and stable surface.
10. Do not pull the seat in order to stand the machine upright. This can break the seat and cause the machine to fall over.
11. Regularly inspect and follow maintenance protocol as recommended. Please replace defective parts immediately. Only use original parts from the manufacturer.