Ergatta Extended Warranty (Clyde Protection Plan)
What is the Clyde Protection Plan?
We’ve partnered with Clyde to allow you to purchase protection plans for your products directly from our website. Clyde handles claims covered by your protection plan.
How do I purchase the Clyde(Extended Warranty) Protection Plan?
You can add a Clyde Protection Plan to your Ergatta order when you purchase on here. The option to add the plan will display in a popup before checkout.
If you choose to finance your purchase through Klarna, you can also purchase the Clyde Protection plan.
Who is eligible to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan?
You are only able to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan when you purchase your Ergatta. The Protection Plan cannot be added retroactively at this time.
The Clyde protection plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You have purchased an Ergatta rower at https://ergatta.com/product/the-ergatta-rower/.
- You purchased the Clyde Protection Plan at the same time as your Ergatta purchase.
- Note: The Protection Plan cannot be added after purchase.
- Your order was placed on or after April 23, 2021.
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding Territories).
- Note: Clyde is currently not available to customers shipping in California.
Can I cancel the Clyde Protection Plan?
Plans may be cancelled and refunded in full if the cancellation is made within 30 days of purchase. If you choose to cancel after 30 days, reimbursement will be prorated based on time remaining on the contract and reduced by value of any claims previously covered.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
No. The plan is not transferable.
How do I file a claim?
You can file a claim directly through Clyde at hiclyde.com. This link can be found in the email sent to you after you purchase your Clyde Protection Plan. If you lose this email, you can reach out to us or Clyde at email@example.com.
Is there a deductible?
No. There are no deductibles.