Ergatta Extended Warranty (Clyde Protection Plan)
Ergatta has partnered with Clyde to allow Ergatta members to purchase extended warranty.
Through Clyde, this warranty provides coverage for:
- Accidental damage from handling (drops, spills and cracked screens) from the date of purchase.
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
Our standard warranty coverage can be found here.
Note: The extended warranty runs in tandem with the standard warranty.
What is the Clyde Protection Plan?
We’ve partnered with Clyde to allow you to purchase protection plans for your products directly from our website. Clyde handles claims covered by your protection plan. You can choose between 2, 3 or 4 year protection plans. This covers any accidental damage that may occur.
How do I purchase the Clyde(Extended Warranty) Protection Plan?
You can add a Clyde Protection Plan to your Ergatta order when you purchase on here. The option to add the plan will display in a popup before checkout.
If you choose to finance your purchase through Klarna, you can also purchase the Clyde Protection plan.
Who is eligible to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan?
You are only able to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan when you purchase your Ergatta. The Protection Plan cannot be added retroactively at this time.
The Clyde protection plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You have purchased an Ergatta rower at https://ergatta.com/product/the-ergatta-rower/.
- You purchased the Clyde Protection Plan at the same time as your Ergatta purchase.
- Note: The Protection Plan cannot be added after purchase.
- Your order was placed on or after April 23, 2021.
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding Territories).
Can I cancel the Clyde Protection Plan?
Plans may be cancelled and refunded in full if the cancellation is made within 30 days of purchase. If you choose to cancel after 30 days, reimbursement will be prorated based on time remaining on the contract and reduced by value of any claims previously covered. Please email email@example.com to request and process your cancellation.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
No. The plan is not transferable.
How do I file a claim?
You can file a claim directly through Clyde at hiclyde.com. This link can be found in the email sent to you after you purchase your Clyde Protection Plan. If you lose this email, you can reach out to us or Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a deductible?
No. There are no deductibles.