Web Accessibility Statement
Ergatta cares deeply about all of our customers and is committed to facilitating and improving the accessibility of its website. Our goal is to ensure that our site content is accessible to persons with disabilities including, but not limited to, users of screen reader technology. We are continuously looking to align with the main standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which also bring the site into conformance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Our work to improve the accessibility of our site is an ongoing effort as we continue to understand the needs of users and the tools they employ to browse our site. The process to comply with WCAG standards will likely take several months. In the meantime, all parts of our site may not pass automated accessibility testing tools. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 718-866-4935. If you run across any accessibility issues, please let us know and we'll make every reasonable effort to ensure the content is accessible to you. Thank you for your time and your business!
Below is a running list of changes we have implemented so far in order to meet WCAG requirements:
- Added title tag to logo link top of the page
- Added ability to tab to cart
- Prevented chat bot from trapping tab focus
- Added captions to certain videos
- Replaced various div with section tags to identify landmarks
- Added tab index so cart can be selected via keyboard
- Removed PHP error from mini cart
- Added alt tag to images
- Created labels for banner versions (image, video, text)
- Added H1 tag to “Gallery” page
- Adjusted H2 to H1 on “About us” page
- Added footer tag to bottom of the page