Ground Shipping (Self-Assembly Required)
When you opt for easy self-assembly, your rower ships out to you 5-10 days from your purchase date, so you can get into your new routine as soon as possible. Your Ergatta rower will be shipped in 3 boxes via FedEx. This package may require a signature. Your order may be shipped via USPS depending on location. Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking information. Opting for Self Assembly will not affect the warranty.
The rower ships in three boxes. The weight and dimensions of the three boxes are as follows:
- Box 1 - 24x24x28 - 57 lbs.
- Box 2 - 86x6x4 - 22 lbs.
- Box 3 - 13x10x10 - 7 lbs.
For instructions on how to assemble the rower, please reference the video below or these assembly instructions HERE.
Returns within the 30 day free trial window are free of charge to customers, there is no return fee or restocking fee. If you decide to return within your trial period, you can choose from the below options:
- We arrange a delivery technician to pick up the rower. Please note that we estimate at least 2-3 weeks to arrange a return pick up.
- We can send you boxes and labels to disassemble your rower and ship back to us.
If you wish to return your rower, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Below are some of our most common FAQs
Do I have to be home to accept my order?
FedEx or UPS may require signature for your order and as such someone will need to be present to accept delivery. Due to the value of the item, we are not able to remove the signature required. You may contact FedEx to arrange dropping off at FedEx pick up location.
If FedEx attempts to deliver your rower and you are not home, they should leave a door tag that you can request the package be left without signature.
Will Ergatta assist me with assembling my rower?
If you opt to receive your rower shipped directly to you, Ergatta will not assemble the rower for you. If you have any trouble or would like to have expert assembly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I specify a delivery date?
As the rower is shipped through FedEx or UPS, you cannot request a specific delivery date at this time.
Can you ship to an APO or PO box?
We do not ship to PO boxes, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) destinations or to freight forwarders.
How do I track my order?
Once your rower has shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information to follow your order.
Do you deliver on Saturday or Sunday?
FedEx and UPS support delivery on Saturdays and on Sundays in certain areas.
Can you expedite shipping?
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping.
Who can I contact if I need help with my FedEx or UPS delivery?
If you have any trouble with receiving your package, please contact our team at email@example.com. Please note that the boxes may arrive separately from each other.
Any tips on where should I put my Ergatta?
- We recommend finding a space that has a strong internet connection and is nearby an outlet. The rower is powered by a 9 ft power cord that plugs into the wall.
- Once you’ve received your Ergatta, you will need to complete an onboarding process. This process includes connecting your touchscreen to the internet, creating your profile, and purchasing a membership. The Ergatta support team can help you with any questions you may have to get you set up! Please feel free to check out this FAQ here.
- Have a cool set up? Send us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org to potentially be featured on our social media!
If you need any assistance from our team or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.