Replacing Your Footboard
In addition to the below instructions, the following video may be referenced for further guidance:
If the footboard needs to be replaced, the following steps should be followed:
- Raise the mounting arm to the upward position, then loosen both top deck joint connector bolts (JCB) using the 5mm Allen key.
- Remove the rower handle from the handle rests, allowing it to sit on the top deck.
- Remove both handle rest bolts and the handles rests from the footboard using the 5mm Allen key.
- Remove the four JCBs connecting the footboard to the rails using the 5mm Allen key, then lift the footboard from the rower.
- Install your new footboard, replacing all four JCB’s connecting the footboard to the rails, do not yet fully tighten.
- Re-install the handle rests and handle rest bolts to the footboard using the 5mm Allen key.
- Tighten all four JCB’s connecting the footboard to the rails, then the two top deck JCB’s using the 5mm Allen key.
- Pull the handle forward, resting on the handle rests.
Give the rower several test strokes ensuring the footboard is securely attached to the rower and the footrests are not slipping. If issues persist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your rower's serial number and your shipping address. The serial number is located on a white sticker above the tank.