Tank Assembly Replacement
If the tank assembly needs to be replaced, the following steps should be followed. First, check the serial number for your rower, located on the right side of the tank. If your serial number is before 609000 follow Method A below. If your serial number is after 609000, your tank replacement will include the mounting arm as described here.
Serial Number is Before 609000
- Remove the water from the tank as shown here.
- Raise the mounting arm, then disconnect all wires from the touchscreen. Place the USB cable in a safe location. Remove the Touchscreen bolt using the ⅛” Allen Key, then remove the touchscreen from the arm. Place the Touchscreen and Touchscreen bolt in a safe location.
- Lower the Touchscreen mounting arm, then lift the rower into the standing position. Disconnect the bungee from the recoil belt.
- Lower the rower, then disconnect the sensor harness beneath the top deck.
- Remove the two joint connector bolts (JCB) securing the mounting arm to the forward risers using the provided 7/32" Allen Key.
- Pull the spring lock back, then remove the mounting arm from the tank assembly. Set it aside in a safe location.
- Lift the handle from the rest and move it through the forward riser allowing it to rest on the floor.
- Loosen the top deck joint connector bolts (JCB), then remove the handle rest and handle rest bolts using the 5mm Allen key.
- Remove the top JCB from the footboard rail bracket on each side of the rower using the 5mm Allen key. Place the JCB’s in a safe location.
- Pull the footboard back, leaving it in an upright position.
- Remove the JCB ‘s from the forward riser bracket on each side of the rower.
- Slide your current tank assembly off of the rails.
- Slide the replacement tank assembly onto the rails, aligning the holes on the forward riser bracket with those on the rails.
- Re-install bolts into the forward riser bracket, leaving them hand tight until all four are installed, then tightening with the 5mm Allen key.
- Lower the footboard, aligning the holes with the nuts for the handle rests. Reinstall the handle rest and handle rest bolts using the 5mm Allen key.
- Re-install top bolts of the footboard rail bracket, then tighten the top deck JCB’s using the 5mm Allen key.
- Pull back the spring lock, allowing the mounting arm to be placed on the new tank assembly. Align the holes in the mounting arm with those on the forward risers. Re-install the JCB securing the tablet arm to the forward risers using the 7/32" Allen key.
- Lift the rower into the standing position and reconnect the bungee cord to the recoil belt.
- Lower the rower, then pull the handle forward through the forward risers and onto the handle rests.
- Raise the mounting arm, then reattach the tablet to the mounting arm. Secure the touchscreen using the touchscreen bolt and the 1/8th” Allen key.
- Reconnect all wires per the below diagram:
- Fill the tank with water as shown here.
- Power on your rower and verify it is functioning as intended.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK
- Members in Germany